A new original anime series is slotted for the Fuji TV network this fall with Eternal Boys. The launch of the site and social has revealed that migmi is directing the series based on the scripts overseen by Kimiko Ueno. Seiko Asai is handling the character designs that were originally illustrated by ma2. LIDEN FILMS is on board for the animation production.
The Japanese cast includes:
- Daisuke Hirakawa as Kentarō Sanada
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Naoki Ishida
- Jun Fukuyama as Haru Asai
- Daisuke Namikawa as Tsuyoshi Imagawa
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Daisuke Yamanaka
- Nozomu Sasaki as Makoto Kakizaki
Plot Concept: The story focuses the Manpuku Geinō Production (literally, Full-Stomach Entertainment Production) agency’s Eikyū Shōnen (Eternal Boys), a group of men who are around 40. They strive to become idols and overcome such barriers as their age and physical condition.