Sentai Filmworks has Food Wars! The Fourth Plate set for release on Blu-ray on February 23rd, 2021 and that means it’s time to find out more about the dub cast. As expected for a series that’s in its fourth season, the main cast are largely returning actors to familiar roles that they’ll have more fun in. But we also get new characters joining the production with their actors revealed. This season as Kyle Jones as the ADR director working from the scripts that he worked on with Marta Bechtol. Check out the cast below along with a new dub clip from the season.
The English cast includes:
- Blake Shepard as Soma Yukihira
- Jad Saxton as Megumi Tadokoro
- Stephanie Wittels as Erina Nakiri
- Ian Sinclair as Azami Nakiri
- Michael Wronski as Tosuke Megishima
- Morgan Berry as Rindo Kobayashi
- Alejandro Saab as Terunori Kuga
- Kregg Daily as Akira Hayama
- Christina Kelly as Alice Nakiri
- Rob Mungle as Subaru Mimasaka
- Scott Gibbs as Satoshi Isshiki
- Kelley Peters as Ryoko Sakaki
- Courtland Johnson as Somaei Saito
- Bryson Baugus as Takumi Aldini
- Clint Bickham as Isami Aldini
- Nathan Wilson as Eishi Tsukasa
- Luci Christian as Yuki Yoshino
- Heidi Hinkel as Nene Kinokuni
- John Swasey as Senzaemon
- Alan Brincks as Soe Nakiri
- Jennifer Gilbert as Urara
- Andrew Love as Aoki
- Corey Hartzog as Sato
- Elissa Cuellar as Decora
- Natalie Rial as Corage, Bucchi
- Greg Ayres as Zenji Marui
- Houston Hayes as Shun Ibusaki
- Benjamin McLaughlin as Kojiro Shinomiya
- Ty Mahany as Gin Dojima
- Anthony Hunter as Etsuya Eizan
- Brittney Karbowski as Hisako Arato
- Leraldo Anzaldua as Ryo Kurokiba
- Cat Thomas as Anne
- Blake Jackson as Charme
- Holly Segarra as Momo Akanegakubo
- James Belcher as Narrator
The season has Yoshitomo Yonetani directing it based on the scripts from Shogo Yasukawa. Tomoyuki Shitaya is handling the character designs with JC Staff once again handling the animation production.
The series comes from Yuto Tsukuda and Shun Saeki that began in 2012 and has thirty-six volumes out in Japan when all is said and done. Viz Media has been bringing it over here while the anime has been coming out with a couple of well-received seasons so far of the anime distributed by Sentai Filmworks.
Plot concept: Soma Yukihira has been helping out his family diner, honing his skills.
With his father’s recommendation, he decides to enroll into “Totsuki Saryo Culinary Institute”, a school for the most elites of the culinary world. During his time there, he has grown so much as a chef through studying hard with friends and competing against rivals in shokugeki battles. Soma has now moved up a grade and he has finally grasped what he has always hoped for; the first seat at the Totsuki Ten Masters Council.
In the meantime, an invitation to a world-class cooking competition known as “BLUE” arrives to Totsuki. “BLUE” is one of the most authentic gastronomic tournaments for young chefs seeking fame. However, there’s been a change to this year’s system and themes are all out of ordinary! There’s spark in the air as the new rivals appears from the shadow! Where will the “BLUE” lead them!?
The shokugeki to determine the new bearers of the culinary world is about to begin!