The summer 2019 anime adaptation of Yubisaki kara no Honki no Netsujō: Osananajimi wa Shōbōshi saw a decent run and a home video release that has come and gone. Like a lot of the ComicFesta shows, they’re seemingly unavailable for overseas licensing for streaming and home video at the moment. Now, this series is getting ready for a second season which has been announced for a summer 2021 debut in July. It looks like the main cast and staff are coming back for it with it again doing an on-air version and a naughtier premium version.
The show has Toshihiro Watase directing based on the scripts by Tombo. Katsuyuki Sato is handling the character designs with Studio Hokiboshi handling the animation production.
The Japanese cast includes:
- Kent Itō / Margarine Tengu as Sōma Mizuno
- Natsumi Takamori / Ion Momoyama as Ryō Fujihashi
- Tomohito Takatsuka / Kinniku Ii as Yūki Izumi
- Wataru Komada / Yū Asagi as Jun Hase
- Mariko Honda / Ringo Aoba as Midori Watanabe
- Shiori Izawa / Kiiro Tsukino as Ayako Shinoda
- Akari Harashima / Shiu Kase as Megumi Sasahara
Plot Concept: The story begins when the apartment of 24-year-old female office worker Ryō Fujihashi catches fire. Womanizing firefighter Sōma Mizuno, Ryō’s childhood friend she never thought of as a romantic partner, saves her from the blaze.