A new anime is on our horizon for 2021 with the announcement of the Pride of Orange anime series which is coming from CAAnimatio and DMM Games. Part of a multimedia project, the anime adaptation is set as a TV series and we learned initially that studio C2C was involved. Now, we’ve gotten some updates with a new promotional video below and an updated key visual from the right that shows the full cast below.
Additionally, it was revealed that Takebumi Anzai is directing with Touko Machida handling the series composition. Kii Tanaka is on board for the character designs adaptation with C2C handling the animation production.
The Japanese cast includes:
- Riku Masuda as Manaka Mizusawa
- Satomi Hongo as Yu Kiyose
- Mayu Sagara as Ayaka Mizusawa
- Saika Kitamori as Riko Saginuma
- Asuka Shiori as Naomi Takagi
- Yurika Moriyama as Kaoruko Yanagida
- Yoshino Aoyama as Mami Ono
Plot Concept: TBA