The fine folks at Manga Planet are getting the month of December 2020 off to a great start as they’ve announced the license acquisition of eleven josei manga titles from Shodensha Publishing that they’re bringing out. The titles are in their Japanese form now as English titles and release dates to be announced later. The titles include:
- Teiji ni Agaretara by Ayu Inui
- Madoka no Himitsu by Deme Kingyobachi
- Hitogoto Desu Kara! By Yuni
- Haguchi-san by Qurappe
- Kimi ga Dokodemo Koi wa Koi by sajimakatana
- Strawberry Canyon by Hiromi Sakuta
- Tsuki to Suppin by Yu Akegata
- How are you? by Yamamoto Miki
- Karasu no Itoshi Kyoto Meshi by uota minami
- 10sai Shita no Kare Dakedo by Nagi Sawara
- Hiizurutokoro no Snack by Rena Yamamoto
The first chapters of these Shodensha titles will be available for free in the Manga Planet Library. Subscribers to the Library get to read the succeeding chapters in addition to other manga titles from Thirdline, SOZO Comics, Tokuma Shoten, Home-sha, Inc., LEED Publishing Co., Ltd., San-ei Corporation, WANIBOOKS Co., Ltd., SHONENGAHOSHA, Parsola Inc., and by mangaka Masaya Hokazono and Nakashima723.
According to Manga Planet, negotiations with other publishers such as BUNKASHA PUBLISHING Co., Ltd., KAIOHSHA PUBLISHING Co., Ltd., Starts Publishing Corporation, K.K. HarperCollins Japan, MUGENUP Inc., are going smoothly and they’ll post information on upcoming licensed titles on mangaplanet.com soon.