Bushiroad has announced a special event to take place in Little Tokyo of Downtown Los Angeles for fans of the hit multimedia music franchise BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! They have teamed up with Cafe Dulce in Little Tokyo to bring the experience of a collaboration cafe to fans here in the US. This event will kick off on Friday July 3rd beginning with online ordering for exclusive menu and merchandise items and concluding with a special livestream on Tuesday July 21st.
Up to date details are available on their official event page: https://bang-dream-gbp-en.bushiroad.com/news/20200630/post-57
Official Press Release is as follows:
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Official Collaboration Cafe is coming to Los Angeles!
Bushiroad USA Inc. is excited to celebrate the 2nd Year Anniversary of BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Global Version by collaborating with one of LA’s most popular gourmet coffee shops, “Cafe Dulce” in Little Tokyo to bring the Official BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Cafe between Friday July 3rd till Tuesday July 21st!
A special livestream event “BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Online Cafe” featuring Aimi, the voice of Kasumi Toyama, and Ayasa Ito, the voice of Arisa Ichigaya, will be held on the evening of July 21st for all the customers who purchased a collaboration menu item!
The Online Cafe will feature an interactive pop quiz session as well as a Q&A session with the guests! Questions will be selected from a question form upon the registration on Zoom. There will be a delayed streaming of this event on YouTube at a later date!
Exclusive Cafe Merchandise will also be available!
We will be working closely with the staff at Cafe Dulce to offer our cafe exclusive menu items and merchandise FOR PICK UP/TAKE OUT during the duration of the BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Official Collaboration Cafe.
Online Order: July 3rd – 10th
In-Store Pick Up: July 14th – 21st
Our number one priority is the continued safety of our fans and our team. We are actively monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 and are continuing to refer to the guidelines and protocols provided by the CDC and our local health officials. We ask all of our patrons to follow the city of LA guidelines and wear a face covering and keep physical distance when visiting the café.
Collaboration Cafe Location: Cafe Dulce – Little Tokyo
“Poppin’Party,” “Afterglow”, “Pastel＊Palettes,” “Roselia” and “Hello, Happy World!” themed menu items!
To order / Menu item details for the Official BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Cafe LA 2020 can be found here: *Order page will be available starting July 3rd at 12:00PM (PDT).
Cafe Dulce – Little Tokyo
134 Japanese Village Plaza Mall, Bldg. E
Los Angeles, CA. 90012
Mon – Sun: 8:00AM – 7:00PM
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Online Cafe
Date: Tuesday, July 21st, 2020
Time: 8:00PM – 8:45PM (PDT)
To celebrate the launch of the BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Cafe LA 2020, we are hosting a special online event on Zoom on Tuesday July 21st!
All fans who purchased a cafe menu item may join Aimi, the voice of Kasumi Toyama, and Ayasa Ito, the voice of Arisa Ichigaya, for a very special evening!
There will be a delayed streaming of this event at a later date! Please stay tuned for more information!
*BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Online Cafe Important Notice*
1. This online event will be held using the Zoom digital meeting system. To participate, you will need a compatible device such as a PC or smartphone, download the Zoom application, and create an account. Please make sure to have your account created beforehand.
2. To participate in the online event, each participant will need the “Participant Registration Page URL” as well as the “Registration Code” that you receive upon picking up your purchased Collab. Set at the Cafe Dulce store. We will not be replacing any lost items.
3. Transferring or sharing of your event participation will not be possible. You cannot access the meeting from multiple devices with a single account.
4. Please be sure to access the meeting before the participant login deadline time that will be announced at a later date. Due to administrative circumstances, it will not be possible to enter the meeting once the participant login deadline time has passed. Additionally, important points will be explained 5 minutes before the event start time, so please be sure to log in early.
5. During the event, the host will mute the participants’ microphones. Outgoing communication from participants will not be possible. We kindly ask for your understanding.
6. You can choose whether to have your video on or off. There is a possibility that there will be news coverage of the event. There is also the possibility that screenshots or videos of the event will be taken and used for advertising purposes. If you do not wish for your image to be used, please turn your video off when participating. Additionally, please participate using a name that you don’t mind being made public.
7. Zoom virtual backgrounds will be provided for answering the questions during the interactive pop quiz session. You will need to turn on your video to be able to participate in this session. You may choose to show your face or not.
8. Questions for Q & A session with the guests will be pre-selected from the question form accessed at the time of the Zoom Registration.
9. There will be a delayed streaming of this event on YouTube at a later date.
10. Participants will be able to communicate via chat function with the event host for any technical issues, but will not be able to communicate directly with the guests.
11. The safety of everyone at the event is our first priority. This is a private event, and as such, the host reserves the right to remove any person from the event at any time. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. If a person engages in harassing behavior, the host will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate.
12. Questions concerning this event can be sent to: [email protected]
13. Event Schedule:
6:45PM – Participant Login Time Start
7:45PM – Participant Login Deadline Time
7:55PM – Housekeeping Announcements
8:00PM – 8:45PM Online Cafe Event
*Due to the nature of the online cafe being live, please be aware that the content and schedule of the event are subject to change without prior notice.
I. Purchase an item from the Cafe Dulce website and reserve a pick-up time.
II. Pick up the item at Cafe Dulce at your appointed time.
III. Using the registration link you received with your items, complete the meeting registration process within the allotted time slot by providing your registration code.
IV. On the day of the event, join the meeting before the login deadline time.
For Customer Inquiry: [email protected]