The next phase of this franchise has been slow in coming but the Love Live! official site has revealed that Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Dōkōkai is in the works. The series has Tomoyuki Kawamura directing based on the scripts overseen by Jin Tanaka while Takumi Yokota is handling the character designs. Sunrise returns to work on the animation production itself.
The character for this were introduced back in 2017 as part of one of the app games Perfect Dream PRoject pieces that Klab Games worked on.
The Japanese cast includes:
- Aguri Ōnishi as Ayumu Uehara
- Akari Kitō as Kanata Konoe
- Chiemi Tanaka as Rina Tennōji
- Kaori Maeda as Shizuku Ōsaka
- Maria Sashide as Emma Verde
- Mayu Sagara as Kasumi Nakasu
- Miyu Kubota as Karin Asaka
- Natsumi Murakami as Ai Miyashita
- Tomori Kusunoki as Setsuna Yūki
Check out the official site.
Plot Concept: The next stage of the franchise!