Hero Mask made its debut back in December 2018 on Netflix with a fifteen episode first season. The second season was recently set for an August 23rd, 2019 debut where it’ll be available worldwide as the first season on Netflix and tht has formally arrived. While the first part was fifteen episodes, this one clocks in at just nine episodes to bring things to a close. It has Hiroyasu Aoki working as both the director and chief writer at Studio Pierrot with Takahisa Katagiri working on the character designs.
The Japanese cast includes:
- Yasuyuki Kase James Blood
- Yuko Kaida as Sarah Sinclair
- Junpei Morita as Lennox Gallagher
- Kentaro Takano as Edmond Chandler
- Kouki Uchiyama as Harry Creighton
- Yuzuru Aoyama as Geffrey Connor
- Takayuki Sugo as Steven Martland
- Yutaka Nakano as Richard Burner
- Haruka Shibuya as Monica Campbell
- Tomoyuki Shimura as Fred Faraday
- Yūichi Karasuma as Grimm
- Yukiyo Fujii as Eve Palmer
- Tomoko Miyadera as Anna Winehouse
Plot Concept: Now there’s a mysterious Mask before James Blood, and the man behind it is one that shouldn’t exist. What is the mystery surrounding this mask…? So begins an action-packed crime story set in a beautiful city!