We learned back in November that another game is making its transition to anime form with Ikemen Sengoku: Toki wo Kakeru Koi being slotted. That’s now gotten a few more details in that it’s set to premiere on July 12th, 2017 at 10:10pm JST with episodes slotted for five minutes each.
The adaptation will be complemented by a manga adaptation in February 2017 in Princess magazine from Mika Kajiyama and a sequel game is also obviously in the works. It’s expected that the game cast will reprise their roles for the anime adaptation with some minor changes to be finalized. The cast from the game includes:
- Tomokazu Sugita as Nobunaga Oda
- Kazuki Kato as Masamune Date
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Yukimura Sanada
- Kousuke Toriumi as Hideyoshi Toyotomi
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Mitsuhide Akechi
- Toshiki Masuda as Ieyasu Tokugawa
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Mitsunari Ishida
- Hiroaki Miura as Kenshin Uesugi
- Yuuichirou Umehara as Shingen Takeda
- Kenji Akabane as Sasuke Sarutobi
- Tarusuke Shingaki as Kennyo
Plot concept: The anime is an adaptation of the romance simulation game where the player can interact with a total of 11 historical figures from the Sengoku era.