The anime adaptation of the manga series The Royal Tutor by Higasa Akai has is just around the corner and production partner Avex pictures has dropped a new promotional video for it. clocking in at three minutes, it’s a comical approach one that showcases the characters with some good bits of animation coming through and some comical pieces in between with the narration. The series is scheduled to premiere on April 4th, 2017 and is set to be directed by Katsuya Kikuchi based on the series composition by Kimiko Ueno. Rena Okuyama is on board as the character designer and it’s being animated at studio Bridge.
The Japanese cast includes:
- Keisuke Ueda as Heine Wittgenstein
- Yūya Asato as Kai von Grannzreich, the 2nd Prince
- Yūto Adachi as Bruno von Grannzreich, the 3rd Prince
- Daisuke Hirose as Leonhardt von Grannzreich, the 4th Prince
- And Shouta Aoi as Richt von Grannzreich, the 5th Prince
- Shinnosuke Tachibana as Maximilian
- Daisuke Namikawa as Ludwig
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Victor von Grannzreich
- Takuya Eguchi as Rosenberg
The property, which is currently being simulpublished monthly by Yen Press digitally, began in the fall of 2013 as serialized in Monthly G Fantasy. There have been six volumes released since then.
Plot concept: Accepting the post of Royal Tutor at the court of the king of Grannzreich, Heine Wittgenstein is a little professor with a big job ahead! Each of the kingdom’s four princes has a rather distinct personality. Does their diminutive new instructor have what it takes to lay down some learning? It’s a comedy of educational proportions!