While no North American release date has been set yet by FUNimation, Manga Entertainment UK has picked up the rights to the Danganronpa anime series. The distributor has set a November 9th, 2015 release for the show on separate DVD and Blu-ray collections that are presumably bilingual as well as the dub cast was announced previously. No pricing or detail of what extras are included have been revealed yet.
Directed by Christopher Bevins, with writer J. Michael Tatum, the dub sees only one reprisal from the game’s English cast, with Bryce Papenbrook’s Makoto Naegi.
The remaining cast includes:
- Greg Ayres as Monokuma
- Felecia Angelle as Aoi Asahina
- Lindsay Seidel as Celestia Ludenwerg
- Jamie Marchi as Junko Enoshima
- Kara Edwards as Chihiro Fujisaki
- Carli Mosier as Toko Fukawa
- Christopher Bevins as Yasuhiro Hagakure
- Austin Tindle as Kyotaka Ishimaru
- Caitlin Glass as Kyoko Kirigiri
- Justin Cook as Leon Kuwata
- Monica Rial as Sayaka Maizono
- Rachel Robinson as Sakura Ohgami
- Christopher R. Sabat as Mondo Owada
- Josh Grelle as Byakuya Togami
- Tyson Rinehart as Hifumi Yamada
Plot concept: Hope’s Peak Academy is an exclusive private school that only accepts the best of the best. Graduates of this elite — yet enigmatic — institution have the world at their fingertips, but getting a cap and gown is easier said than done. The hallowed halls are ruled by the sadistic administrator Monobear, who declares that the only way to pass the class is by sending a fellow student home in a body bag.
If you can get away with murder, you’ll get your diploma. But if you’re caught red handed, you’ll find yourself on the receiving end of a deadly detention slip!
When your principal is psychotic and your finals are fatal, high school goes from being the best years of your life — to your last.