Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Blue, Red, and Green Bars?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugi Amachi View Post
    So, when do I get to face a mid-level boss? And when do I get to kill the dragon?
    Are there shops and inns too? We need an overworld theme...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka Kibi View Post
    Don't let it get to your head.
    Relax, I am a very humble and modest poster. Besides, let's not kid ourselves. It's not like these awards are going to give us any special abilities. Which is probably for the best.
    You may think that, but we still don't know what Chris' master plan behind this all is
    Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
    Scratchy for Tama is angry.
    Casually Reviewing: Attack on Titan Season 2
    Occasionally Moderating: Official Streaming Reviews, General Anime, The English Track, Television Discussions, Home Theater Discussions, Blogs

Yuri and Vocaloid is everything Shin Seikatsu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't let it get to your head.
    Relax, I am a very humble and modest poster. Besides, let's not kid ourselves. It's not like these awards are going to give us any special abilities. Which is probably for the best.
    You may think that, but we still don't know what Chris' master plan behind this all is
    Let's just hope people won't run because they fear what may happen!

This is kind of neat, actually. And funny, too, noticing which particular users have what achievements at the moment...

Like Hitsugi here, Mr. Discussion Ender. Thanks a lot, buddy!

Ah, the good old days, which were not always so good (anyone miss Otaku America?). But still fun.
    OA was in the waning days of the good old days as it was. Which were really just the somewhat busier, slightly more active days. But like the Goonies, this forum, no mater when it exists, is always good enough. And this experience system seems clever and amusing enough to keep it that way. (Hey, can I get points for praising the System? )

Quote Originally Posted by bctaris View Post
    And this experience system seems clever and amusing enough to keep it that way. (Hey, can I get points for praising the System? )
    I think I speak for the whole group of us who can go in and finagle the points system manually when I say that sacks of cash are preferable to words of praise.
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Like Hitsugi here, Mr. Discussion Ender. Thanks a lot, buddy!
    Hey, just doing my job. Someone has to kill the zombies before they take over the world.

*pumps shotgun*
    Occasionally Moderating: Official Streaming Reviews, General Anime, The English Track, Television Discussions, Home Theater Discussions, Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by Serial Experiments Nobue View Post
    So, when do I get to face a mid-level boss? And when do I get to kill the dragon?
    Are there shops and inns too? We need an overworld theme...
    If you go north of the pink forest, you'll find the green sea, get past that and you'll get to the Inn. Also, I'd be kind of worried if this site started playing music. Yes, I'm being serious to your none-serious.
    I think it's his fault because he was messing around during practice! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
    I also think he should have apologized! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
    And he shouldn't be so weak! -Koto (Kyousougiga)
    Avatar: Sakuragi Hinako of Hinako Note

Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
    And this experience system seems clever and amusing enough to keep it that way. (Hey, can I get points for praising the System? )
    I think I speak for the whole group of us who can go in and finagle the points system manually when I say that sacks of cash are preferable to words of praise.
    Wow, it hasn't even been a day yet and there's already corruption. I am so going to be taken seriously, aren't I?
    I think it's his fault because he was messing around during practice! -Koto (Kyousougiga)

Wow, it hasn't even been a day yet and there's already corruption. I am so going to be taken seriously, aren't I?
    I don't know. Sounds like we have a troublemaker here.

I don't know. Sounds like we have a troublemaker here.
    Should I feel worried? Nah, probably not. Still I just hope no one is going to be crazy enough to check various forum users just to see if anyone got adjusted.

Speaking of things. About the most active user of the week. When is the week considered to start and end in this case? People seem to have different ideas. Sometimes the start is claimed to be Saturday, sometimes Sunday and other times Monday.